Shipping a Firearm – FFLs and Transfer of Ownership
Adams Arms will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). We cannot ship a firearm or any serialized part directly to an individual who does not possess a Federal Firearms License.
Adams Arms will transfer a firearm that you have purchased to a licensed dealer in your state.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state, and what restrictions your state might have imposed by law.
- It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up our purchase.
- This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations. You do not pay Adams Arms the transfer fee. By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for the transfer.
You, the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Adams Arms. Our contact information is as follows:
ATTN: Online Sales
If you are not completely satisfied with your new product, you can request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form from Adams Arms within 30 days from the shipping date of your order. We do not accept a return if a RMA is not requested from us within 30 days from the original date of the shipment.
Adams Arms contact information for returns:
YOU MUST get an RMA from Adams Arms prior to returning the merchandise and receiving a refund. Include your original invoice (from Adams Arms) with your return letter explaining the reason for your return. Ship via UPS, FedEx, or US Mail; Insured and Return Receipt Requested. Credit will be issued for the item, minus full shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee.
ALL original materials must be included in your return. The cost of any materials NOT included will be deducted from the refund.
SHIPPING COSTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Shipping Options and Shipping Processing Times
It is our policy to ship in-stock orders within 2-3 business days of the date of your order.
Please note that we don’t ship or deliver orders on holidays or weekends. Please be prepared for this possibility as you make your purchase.
Flat-rate shipping costs are based on the order total. Refer to this at checkout when placing your order.
A shipping provider will be selected based upon the size, contents, and value of the product being shipped at the discretion of Adams Arms Holdings, LLC.
Standard USPS Shipping (5-8 Business Days)
Fedex-UPS Ground (3-5 Business Days)
Carrier Tracking number will be listed on our website under your order details once shipped.
Important details about refunds, returns, exchanges and cancellations.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. We will send you an email and RMA number that will have detailed information on how and where to ship your item(s).
- Refunds will be given for merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase minus shipping costs and 15% restocking fee. Package should be shipped in a protective box with your RMA number written on it.
- Full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error.
- Otherwise, we will deduct the shipping costs (if applicable) from your refund.
- Refunds for items purchased directly from Adams Arms Holdings will be returned to the original purchase method.
- Refunds for items purchased through our Financing Partner, Credova, or other special programs, will be credited to those partners who will refund customers directly (processing times may vary).
- Cancellations – Will incur a 15% restocking fee, unless exchanged for an item(s) of equal or greater value.
If the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, but is faulty, unfit for purpose, or does not match the sample or description please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. We may send the product to the manufacturer’s service agent for assessment. Where the product is determined faulty or unfit for purpose, we will provide you with a refund or exchange.
Refunds will go back to the original credit card from which the purchase was made.